CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

new family?

Hellooo.


okay so todayy!
yes finally after telling about punta cana i can finally talk about life now!
alright
so
my mom woke me up at i think 10:30 am
but i was really tired because on friday july 10
i went camping at emilys with kim and hailey and we didnt go to sleep till like almost 4 and i was tired from that and the night before i stayed up fairly late too.
i kinda just fell back asleep for a litttle. then i noticed the time and got up and got ready. then we went to uncle kevins house. because on sat july 11 there was a family reunion for my dads moms side. me and my mom and konnor didn't go because it was catered so you had to pay to get in. me and my mom went to billy r's grad party anyway across the streeet on saturday while my dad was at the reunion.

so after i got ready we went to kevins and i met some family i never metttt. after a little bit there, we went to kennys house. we had wings, burgers, and hot dogs. later i went in the poool. then later some of my cousins went over my house to play pool. i'll name some of them that i remember. uhmm John Michael, kayla, rodger jr., casey, and another girl but i forget her name. they wanted me to play but i havent played in soooo long. so i told them nahhh. but they insistedd and i would not because i suck. but then later they had to go. we went over kennys and talked in the driveway for a little and then they all left. then we sat on kennys porch with kenny, judy, dad, konnor, donna. donna is from west virginia i thinkk? or around thereee. she is leaving sometime tomorrow.

john michael, and that family rented a house out towmensing (SP) trails and they are staying the week. we dont see them at all so i'm hoping maybe we could hang out again before they leaveee.

weatherrr
sucky it rained all summer

mood
thirstyy

wants to
read and then sleep

im outt
~~K

0 comments: