CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Countdown: half dayy

What else to say, I don't know.
That's it i guess. Just one half day left of school. Then what??? I don't even know. How many friends will i see over the summer? How much will i miss 8th grade and the L.B.? I really don't know.

Intro

So... Tonight was when I officially became a freshman. On to bigger and better things. We had 8th grade graduation tonight. It's so sad I mean I'm going to miss everybody and all my teacher and friends. Most of all i will miss Kayona. She is such a good friend and she is going to be home schooled next year. I got some awards, but of course, not as much as Hailey and Kim. After the ceremony we had like refreshment and other. Mr. Donahue gave us hugs, and that is just so rare. I could have cried. This year was so amazing. It had its ups and downs but what doesn't. Sierra bawled. She just cried for so long and then when Kayona hugged me I almost started to but I stopped myself. I know i will cry tomorrow but what am i going to do? It's just so sad and the highschool is nothing like the lb. It's just such a difference. We didn't even get our schedules yet and we didn't get our tour of the highschool. It may not be as bad as everyone thinks, but I will still think it will be.
Well Till tomorrow...
Bye ):


weather
cloudy

mood
sad

wants to
watch the replay of the yankees
take my contacts out and my make up off.

im outt
~~K

0 comments: