CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

SUP?

7:53 pm

i just got done wrapping presents with Danielle
she wrapped some of mine even tho i no what they are

INTRO
today we had a stupid sing along in school and the chorus sang i didnt even no we were but what-evs
tomorrow we have a volleyball tournament with the 8th grade ( 7th grade against 8th )
i need to get a shower and wash my hair buttt i dont feel like it haha im sooo beyond lazy ik :)

we have a half day tomorrow
Briana my friend gave me a really cute necklace that she got at the gem shop my mom really likes it and she wants to steal it from me lol

tomorrow i want to go to go to the movies

  • Alvin and the chipmunks
  • Juno (if its in our theaters )
  • and something else i think but i forget lol
well im going to get a shower and maybe watch the new episode of CSI && talk on AIM

im outtt
~~K

0 comments: