CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

a great showw

9:06

just got back from my chorus concert
and we did great
the band part was ah-mazing
and chorus was ah-mazinly ah-mazing lol

im soo thirsty from playing my instrument ( clarinet ) and singing all of our songs
i am still in my dress its really uncomfortable and my feet hurt from my shoes ( veryy pointy )

INTRO
there is only one and a half more days and then we start Christmas vacation at school
6 more days its going to be here and gone in a blink of an eye
at the concert i showed my mom my English teacher ( Mr. Condly ) and she's like OMG hes cutee
my mom is sooo embarrising ( sp? )
idk im pretty bored right now... no one really on AIM right now
i am watching The Santa Clause right now its the best out of all 3 even tho i didnt see the third one yet
in my diary i only have one page left i have another one
i dont write in it everyday but i started to since i got this blog
well...

WEATHER
light rain/ light snow

MOOD
accomplished

WANTS TO
git outta dis dress lolz

im outt
~~K

0 comments: