CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

i dont want to go back

why is it that everyone hates school?
i mean thats what tells you what you are going to do in life...
but we still hate it
and i have to go back to school tomorrow after the presidents day holiday

  • intro
well today christian had a physics party
and well me and kim and dylan and sierra were at this party but not the physics part lol
we stayed in the living room and played mario party :)

well uhm me and kim beat kung fu panda its only like 13 levels
but its a goood game and that was our thing for the offseason but now we have nothing to play
but uhm maybe play indiana jjones legos or w/e lol we need something to do since there is nothing baseball to watch ...

then i came home when my daddy picked me up after he worked thenn i watched my shows

on saturday my mother had a valentines party and mannnn i freaking didnt get much sleep

this friday we have our valentines day dance
like a week after valentines day
GG i know lol

okay well im going to jet...
wash my face and read... and such

  • weather
okayy

  • mood
fine

  • wants to
chill

im outt
~~K

0 comments: