CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

ay

hey last night we had a dancce and ohman ohman !!
it was amazing in so many wayss
and not so amazing in so many ways
so before i tell you about today
okay so as soon as i got home from school
i stripped down and got a shower
then went to kims
she dryed my hair
she straightened it
and thenn she did my makeup
and i looked flyy :D
sso then at the beginniing it was all good
all my girls be dancing
and then i had a side sticker
so all the guys were sitting down
of course and not dancing
but i sat down and tony came and sat my be
and we were talking and yuh know
and everyone once and a while i would get up and dance a little but then my calves startingg to hurt
so i sat back down for a while
and then oooo then sierra came over to me and said
"kasey arent you going to dance all you have been doing is hanging with the guys?"
and i was like...
"uhm i feel like shit(cuz i did) and my legs hurts)
so then i sat by the window cuz it was open and shit and it was hot
looking all sad and pissed
and what do u know
dalton comes over and asks whats wrongg and stuff
and i told himm
but then tony came over and i told him he should probably not talk to me
cuz of how sierra and shit
and uhm then i went to dance
and omg hailey and emily were like ignoring me
but idont know
tony and hailey slow danced in somewhere too
so shes prolly mad cuz i was talking to tony
but uh then tony was partyboying me and kim and pretty much everything else
then i was sitting by the window
again and tony and dalton were party boying me in the freaking corner
it was like rape
but it was so nice :)
tony part anyway
but i had a good time and i dont care if hailey or emily are mad
because i have the right to talk to tony and dance with all the other guys if i want to
haha J-thomp
and mac
and christian were all dancingg it was pretty funny
then dalton was lifting me and kim up
lol
he was just tryingg to make me feel better
and tony put his number in my phone and put his last name as 'sexy'
then hailey and emily left
[thank God]
and jay and vanessa are going out now
and jay kissed V and mr Mc was like "smooth, man"
lol
and we were waiting for kims mom to pick us up and i was cold and rubbing my hands
and tony put his hands around mine ;);)
mannnnnnnn so what if he slow danced with hailey
so what if he likes hailey more
okay,, well it does matter
but hailey never gets outof the house
and thats just something i have over her
so hahahahhah!
but i guess i like tony again
its just something i cant control
):
but its good
except haileys going to go out with him
he likes both of uss... but w/e
man i had awesome time last night



so todayi went to the mall with margie
it snowed today in the morning
it wasnt suppose to but ?
idk
haha it like melted by now
but so im going to post the pic of the dance

weather
sunny
cold

mood
eehh

wants to
uhm go to church and go to kims :D

im outt
~~K

0 comments: