CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

StichesssD:

heyyy.
okay well this is how my horrrible day went
well school was just swell lol
nah it really was okayy
intro
1stt
still doing that gay project
lol i finally finished
then i helped emily on hers lol
2nd
we only had enought time to check hw
then we had veterens day essembly
3rd
essembly still
4th
did stupid stuff in gym
5th
took a gay test!
6th
uhmmm today was pretty funnnnnny
bc we kept making fun of courtney lol
7th
uhm finished the webquest
then did a worksheet w/hailey
8th
we went to the book fair
and i got a book called... talented

by zoey dean :)

so after school
i went over ashleys
and her dog bit me in the faceee
ow
and so my mom took me to the doctors
and i had to get stitches
ow
they numbed it but like
it still hurts like a son of a beep..
i think i got 10
5 are like right by my eye
then 4 or 5 more
are right by my mouthhh.
okay im going to ggo
and watch lincoln heights still okayy
bye now

weather
fallll

mood
tired hurting sad

wants to
reada and sleep

im outt
~~K

0 comments: