CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

im doing yesterday first

okay since i didnt write one yesterday i wrote on my phone last night in my bed
so ill just re write what i wrote :D
"okay well im doing this on my phone since umi forgot to on my blog.
first-
we started a new project
second- we um reviewed and stuff the we went to get our finger prints for lunch instead of a lunch number and it know who u r when u put ur thumb print in at lunch
third-
we read another poe story
fourth-
we are learning about sti's in health commonly known as std's lol yuckers
fifth-
we did a freaking map omgg!
sixth- we moved to ther round tables again lol but sierra is sittin with us ):
seventh-
me and hailey helped mr donahue clean out his cabnets under the board because hes gettting a smart board
eighth- we played a game and like no one payed attention or didnt get ne right bc miss z doesnt teach us!! all she makes us do is take notes!

omg well i got my syitches out after school but right after school i git off at haileys stp and went o her house for like 10 minutes cuz my mom went christmasshopping

she painted her room lime greeen its freaking fly!

so about the stitches it didnt hurt but just a little ... like the one right by my eye that one hurt m ore
okay im going to bed night bye bye!"


im outt
~~K

0 comments: