CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

SUPP :P

hey heyy
whats upp??
i was sick yesterday from my 4 shots i got on monday
can ya say ow?!
today i went to the ortho
blah i dont have braces or a retainer
or something like that
i just go to see if i will need braces
uh well idk yett
so heres a Tippp for all ya girls out there my age
5th grade beginning of the year:
i sat next to cody f. and well its called a crush
flirt flirt flirt
until i found out that he likes me and well thats gone and then i didnt like him
i couldnt i couldnt find a way ne more
this year cody c. flirts with me all the time and well
i liked him alil not enought to be his BOO LOLZ
but after i found out he really liked me
blah its over get awayy
lolll


WEATHER
colldd

MOOD
tired

WANTS TO
[[has to]]
get a shower & study
[[wants to]]
watch american idol & computer!!


im out
~~K

0 comments: