CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

no school

yeah i wishhhh i dont want school tomorrow
it has been a long weekend
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

8:45 pm

yesterday on new years eve...

i went to my best friend Haileys
she had a birthday party && a sleepover && a new years party && dance party at the same time
it was fun at 12 we went outside and silly stringed everyone it was pretty funn
there is me and 2 of my friends
ashley B. and Jordan B.

they arent sisters
im in the middle looking fine as can be lol jk
ps hailey is taking this picture therefore she is not in it



her party was really fun but the day before that (sun) and saturday my cousins came up from Philly and it was funnn
they are my buddies here is a picture of us waiting to open our presents

i love my cousins and i dont really get to see them very often

WEATHER
cloudy

MOOD
tired

WANTS TO
sleep

well thats it for noowww
im outtt


ps i would write some more details but member,buddy school tomorrow

~~K





0 comments: