CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

elmos world...

lol idk rly boredd
8:08pm
i need to get a shower in a little bit

INTRO
im reading a book called gossip girl
and when it says ages 15& up they rly mean ages 15& up
every page or so it has the F word
f this f that & sex this sex that haha but the more u get into it the better its getting

theres nothing on tv and my friend isnt online and the internet isnt working the best
my bulletin board in my room keeps falling down and i got poster putty for a poster and my mom
wont let me hang my pictures up on the wall
shes like crazy about the walls its creepyy
im watching spongebob squarepants right noww
i have a math test tomorrow
wait scratch that im watching disney channel now
i have tooo peee lol well bladder calls

WEATHER
cloudyy && very windyyy

MOOD
lazy

WANTS TO
peee


im outt
~~K

0 comments: