CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

sick

5:03 pm
&& feeling a little sick

INTRO
when i was in 5th grade i got my tonsils out and i havent had a sore throat since until like today lol
when i woke up it hurt then i drank alot of milk and it was better
then i took a nap ( which i never ever do unless im tired/sick )
and when i woke up my throat hurt again but now it doesnt maybe im sleeping with my mouth open or soemthing...idk
tomorrow is christmas eve && i always open one gift but since i no what im getting on christmas
so idk what i should get
my mom suggests to get my camera so i can get it ready but idk
danielle is coming over after i eat and were going 2 wrap some presents haha

WEATHER
windy and rainy

MOOD
sick and excited for x-mas

WANTS TO
wrap presents

well im watching I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause
it seems that whenever i write i am watching a movie lol
lots of movies on TV these days especially the christmas ones
well im outtt
~~K

0 comments: